Positive Branding has years of experience in supplying good quality branded promotional clothing. Whether this be embroidered fleeces for an outdoor campaign, printed t-shirts for a music concert or fun run or branded jackets for a winter event.
In fact, the options are endless. Our 25+ years’ experience allows us to recommend the right garment style and decoration to suit the event. We have worked for international organisations, London based businesses, charities and countless SME’s to create the right product for the right price and delivered right in time.
The last point is actually not a throw-away line. The event date never changes so unless we deliver on or ahead of schedule the promotional clothing will be redundant. We have never missed a deadline, and this is why we have built long term relationships with our customers and receive on-gong orders year after year.
Some of the brands that we have worked on include; Selfridges, Financial Times, Shell, Danske Banke, BBC and Daily Mail
We are happy to embroider or print the clothing. This decision will depend on the logo, position, size and complexity. We will offer our experience as to what method works best for the clothing, logo and event. In addition, we are able to branded supply promotional products. Again, the options are endless. We will recommend a product based on the quantity and budget we are advised.
The Benefits Of Promotional Clothing
Promotional clothing is a great way to raise brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and create a positive image for your business. Here are some of the benefits of using promotional clothing:
- Increased brand awareness: When people see your logo or branding on promotional clothing, it helps to increase brand awareness. This is especially effective when the clothing is worn by people in public places, such as at trade shows, sporting events, or concerts.
- Built customer trust and loyalty: Promotional clothing can also help to build customer loyalty. When people receive promotional clothing from your business, they are more likely to feel a sense of connection to your brand. This can lead to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth marketing.
- Positive image: Promotional clothing can also help to create a positive image for your business. When people see your employees or customers wearing your branded clothing, it gives off a professional and polished impression. This can help to attract new customers and build trust with existing customers.
- Cost-effective marketing: Promotional clothing can be a cost-effective way to market your business. When compared to other forms of marketing, such as print advertising or television commercials, promotional clothing can be a very affordable way to reach a large audience.
- Flexibility: Promotional clothing can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can choose the type of clothing, the design, and the colours to match your brand. This gives you a lot of flexibility to create promotional clothing that is both effective and stylish.
Overall, promotional clothing can be a great way to raise brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and create a positive image for your business. If you are looking for a cost-effective and effective way to market your business, promotional clothing is a great option to consider.
Promotional Clothing Tips
Here are some additional tips for using promotional clothing effectively:
- > Make sure the clothing is comfortable and stylish. People are more likely to wear clothing that they feel good in.
- > Choose the right type of clothing for your target audience. For example, if you are targeting young adults, you might choose t-shirts or hoodies. If you are targeting business professionals, you might choose polos or button-down shirts.
- > Use high-quality materials. This will ensure that the clothing holds up well and looks good for a long time.
- > Get creative with your designs. The more unique and eye-catching your designs are, the more likely people are to notice your clothing.
- > Promote your clothing. Let people know that you are giving away or selling promotional clothing. You can do this through social media, email marketing, or in-store signage.
By following these tips, you can use promotional clothing to effectively market your business and reach your target audience.
For further information as to how Positive Branding can help you with your branded promotional clothing enquiry, please contact us today.