Positive Branding is especially strong in this market place as this is where it all began.
We owned a printing and embroidery factory in Hackney, East London offered these services (amongst others) to other businesses.
We were asked whether we could provide some embroidered and printed polo shirts for a local business. We said yes, quoted and got the job! This was back in 2005, and we haven’t looked back.
We now source our clothing from a number of different manufacturers, so are able to offer pretty much any clothing that you can think of that is suitable for workwear. Most clothing offers a female fit and also children’s clothing too.
Since then, we have added different decoration techniques as technology has progressed, and the machinery that is now used is computer driven offering very sharp accurate embroidery and print.
Workwear can be described as clothing that is specifically designed for work. It is often made from durable materials that can withstand wear and tear, and it may also be equipped with features that protect workers from hazards. Workwear can also be used to promote a company's brand and identity.
Workwear is suitable for all industries, and our client list proves this.
We work with one-man-bands (window cleaners, plumbers etc) that need a handful of branded workwear - polos, fleeces, sweatshirts etc.
Through to mid-size companies that want their workforce to be smart and uniform (excuse the pun) supplying them polo shirts, softshell jackets, gilets etc.
To corporate entities that require shirts, ties and jackets and trousers for office staff.
The list of items that are available for workwear is vast. These include (as well as many other styles):
There are many advantages to wearing workwear, both for employees and employers.
- Safety: Workwear is often designed to protect employees from hazards in the workplace, such as chemicals, heat, and sharp objects.
- Comfort: Workwear is typically made from durable and breathable materials, making it comfortable to wear all day long.
- Professionalism: Workwear can help employees look and feel more professional, which can boost their confidence and morale.
- Equality: Workwear can help to create a sense of equality in the workplace, as everyone is dressed in the same way.
- Time-saving: Employees don't have to spend time each morning deciding what to wear for work if they have a uniform.
- Safety: Employers have a legal responsibility to ensure that their employees are safe at work. Workwear can help to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Branding: Workwear with the company logo can help to promote the brand and create a sense of unity among employees.
- Professionalism: Workwear can help to create a more professional image for the company, which can impress customers and clients.
- Durability: Workwear is often designed to be durable and long-lasting, which can save employers money on replacement costs.
- Consistency: Workwear can help to ensure that employees are dressed appropriately for work, which can create a more professional and consistent appearance.
In addition to the above advantages, workwear can also help to improve employee morale and productivity. When employees feel comfortable and confident in their workwear, they are more likely to be happy and productive at work.
Overall, there are many advantages to wearing workwear for both employees and employers. Workwear can help to improve safety, comfort, professionalism, and equality in the workplace, as well as promote the company brand and improve employee morale and productivity.
There are several reasons why businesses choose to buy staff uniform. Here are some of them:
- Branding: Uniforms help to create a professional image for your business and can help to build brand awareness.
- Safety: Uniforms can help to improve safety in the workplace by making it easy to identify employees.
- Team spirit: Uniforms can help to create a sense of unity and team spirit among employees.
- Cost-effectiveness: Uniforms can be a cost-effective way to promote your business, as they can be used for a variety of marketing and promotional activities.
- Productivity: Employees who feel comfortable and confident in their uniforms are more likely to be productive.
If you are considering buying staff uniform for your business, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The type of business: Some businesses, such as restaurants and hotels, require employees to wear uniforms. Other businesses, such as retail stores, may choose to have employees wear uniforms as a way to promote their brand.
- The size of the business: Smaller businesses may not have the resources to purchase uniforms for all employees. Larger businesses may be able to purchase uniforms for all employees or may choose to provide uniforms to managers and supervisors.
- The budget: Uniforms can be a significant investment. It is important to set a budget before you start shopping for uniforms.
- The style of the uniform: There are a variety of styles of uniforms available. It is important to choose a style that is appropriate for your business and that your employees will feel comfortable wearing.
- The material of the uniform: Uniforms can be made from a variety of materials, including cotton, polyester, and nylon. It is important to choose a material that is durable and that will hold up to wear and tear.
- The colour of the uniform: Uniforms can be a variety of colours. It is important to choose a colour that is appropriate for your business and that will be easily identifiable.
We will be delighted to navigate all the above, and recommend the best workwear to fit your business or organisation. Please call us to discuss your requirements.